Welcome back to a new term, it is lovely to see some familiar faces and also great to welcome some new children to our pre-school.
During the next 7 weeks we will have a lot of fun covering the seven areas of learning which are:-
Personal Social and Emotional Development/Communication and Language/Physical Development/Mathematics/Literacy/Understanding the World/Expressive Arts and Design. If you require a further insight into the categories, please do not hesitate to speak to me, I am more than happy to discuss this with you.
Our topic is “Fairytales” and I believe that this will give us plenty of opportunities to cover all of the above areas.
This is not complete, so please be patient, it will be worth waiting for I am sure. Until our outside area is ready, we will continue to go for nature walks and visit the local park. Therefore, please ensure that your child arrives each day with suitable clothing and named change of footwear. Please also name your child’s lunchbox.
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
- Autumn term begins Monday 7th September 2015
- Half Term 26th – 30th October 2015
- New term Monday 2nd November 2015
- Christmas party/End of term Friday 18th December 2015
- New term Monday 4th January 2016
- Half Term 15th - 19th February 2016
- New term Monday 22nd February 2016
- Easter Break 21st March – 1st April 2016
- New term Monday 4th April 2016
- Half term 30th May – 3rd June 2016
- New term Monday 6th June 2016
- End of term/Summer holiday Friday 15th July 2016
You will shortly be receiving your invoices for this half term, there is an added clause regarding payment, we feel that we have no alternative other than to be a little stricter in this area.
If you have any queries whatsoever, please do not hesitate to speak to me or a member of staff. You can either speak to us at drop off, email me at email@example.com or if you wish a more private conversation, please make an appointment. We all want the best for your children.
Manager – Little Doves